TEDCO School of Culinary Arts is proud to partner with ROUXBE.COM the worlds premier online culinary program, to bring to you our ONLINE PROFESSIONAL CHEF PROGRAM.
Recognised by the AMERICAN CULINARY FEDERATION EDUCATION FOUNDATION (ACFEF) as an approved program
Recognition of Quality Culinary Education by World Associaton of Chefs Societies (WORLD CHEFS)
Our Online Professional Chef Certificate Program has been recognised and endorsed by leading chefs and professional organisations. Rouxbe has trained over 600,000 cooks and chefs in 180 countries foundational technique 100% online and has now entered the Indian market in partnership with TEDCO.
The culinary training includes a two-level, foundational cooking school, covering everything that is taught in a traditional brick and mortar culinary programs with full support and guidance from our faculty via Zoom/Email and Whatsapp.
The content is delivered completely ONLINE with various modes of learning and assessment, including hundreds of instructional videos, interactive quizzes, instructor-submitted activities and practical in-house assignments graded by our senior chefs.
Our ONLINE training curricula include access to hundreds of high-quality instructional videos, interactive activities, and assessments
Simple to use Student Dashboard to view progress and engagement
- 110 hours culinary curriculum
- Over 475 demonstration Videos
- Over 250 Practice Recipes
- Weekly Zoom classes with TEDCO to guide and help you through your journey with live cooking demos and instructions.
- Instructor support via Email, Mobile or Whatsapp
- Rouxbe.com live events run by industry leaders and chefs worldwide.
- Lifetime access
- Culinary Foundations Level 1
- Culinary Foundations Level 2
- Further study opportunities in 40 countries including Canada and New Zealand
- International Internship opportunity in France, Mauritius and GCC countries
- Industrial training opportunities and Placement assistance provided by Tedco
- Rouxbe Online Cooking School Culinary Certificate
- Tedco School of Culinary Arts Certificate
- World Chefs Certification (Additional Fee and Documentation required)
- Knives, Knife Cuts & Knife Sharpening
- Food & Kitchen Safety
- Dry-Heat Cooking Methods
- Moist-Heat Cooking Techniques
- Stock Fundamentals
- Basic Plating
- Nutrition in the Kitchen
Salads & Vinaigrettes
Rice & Grains
Baking Basics & Breads