An exclusive & intensive 1 year Patisserie course taught for over 600 hours, under the expert guidance of renowned Pâtissier, Sahil Mehta. He will be teaching and for the first time, sharing his skills and knowledge with our students. An Elite batch of only 25 selected students will be taught at a time so Sahil can give his personal attention to each student and their progress along with a team of specialty chefs.
The students will be taken through an adventurous ride in the world of exquisite flavors & expert baking techniques. They will be taught numerous aspects of modern cookery including how to work in a professional kitchen environment with international safety standards. Candidates will be required to display both practical skills and associated knowledge to complete the assessments
After studying in our campus, students will be sent to either a 5* Hotel or a bakery kitchen for 6 months of Industrial Training. There are also opportunities to do a 6 month paid internship in the patisserie capital of the world, France, and many other countries like Germany, UAE, etc.
- Career Pathways
- Theory Modules
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Job / Internship Opportunities in 5-star hotels, Leading Bakery & Pastry shops, Cafes in India & Abroad
- Work in Central / Cloud kitchens for popular bakery chains
- Understand the hospitality industry
- Safety at Work
- Food Safety in Catering
- Baking and Pastry Equipment
- Basic Baking Principles
- Pastry Basics
- Assembling and Decorating Cakes
- Cookies and Chocolate Techniques
- How to Setup Your Patisserie Business
- Classic and Artisan Breads
- Prepare, cook and finish Viennoiserie
- Prepare, cook and finish French, American, and English Cookies and Biscuits
- Prepare, cook and finish Petit Gateaux
- Prepare, cook and finish Classic French Pastries
- Prepare, cook and finish Entremets
- Prepare, cook and finish Wedding Cakes
- Prepare, cook and finish Chocolate and Truffles
12 Months - 6 Months Classroom & Practical Hands-on Training + 6 Months Industrial Training
City and Guilds (UK)
10th pass and above. Fluency in English language (verbal/non-verbal) required
Download Our Applications
Regular campus visits by Reputed Chefs, Hospitality Academicians, Training Managers, Human Resource Managers and L&D Managers from 4/5* hotels from all over India
Industrial visits to 4/5* hotel kitchens to help the students understand the real-time work environment in the industry
Opportunity to attend demonstrations of various equipment and cooking techniques by Food Development professionals from brands like Rational AG.
Complete assistance on international career by industry experts
What does the qualification cover?
The qualification covers both safety at work and the preparation of food, healthy eating, and special diets, costing and menu planning and the preparation, cooking, and finishing of a wide range of commodities and dishes.
What Qualification Will I Get?
Diploma Certificate of Level 2 IVQ Diploma in Food Preparation & Cooking (Patisserie) from City & Guilds, London.
Certificate of Completion from Tedco Education School of Culinary Arts
How is the course assessed?
The course is assessed via regular internal examinations both written and practical.
Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
Documents Required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- Photocopy of all educational certificates including 10th and/or 12th class mark sheets
- 6 coloured passport-sized photographs
- Residence proof