Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Supervision
The Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Supervision is for candidates who have gained experience in restaurant or bar service and wish to extend their knowledge of the planning and monitoring of operations and staff within the food and beverage environment. Candidates will be required to demonstrate their supervisory skills, both knowledge-based and practically, in order to fulfill the requirements of the assessments.
What does qualification cover?
The qualification covers the supervision of a healthy and safe environment, resource management, and staff training, the supervision of food and beverage service, including special events, the service of wines, and the supervision of customer service. The principles of supervising and leading a team are also essential to this qualification
Upon completion of this qualification, candidates may progress into a supervisory post within the food and beverage area in hospitality. They may wish to continue their study in the specialized areas of F&B Service or may excel in employment.
3 Months of Delivery
3 Months of internship
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment
- Supervise customer service
- Supervise staff training
- Principles of supervising and leading teams
- Resource management in food and beverage service
- Supervise food and beverage services
Provide advice on food and beverage combinations
- Supervise hospitality events
- Specialist food service
- Assessment Food and Beverage Service Supervision Principles
City & Guilds, United Kingdom
10th passed and above. Fluency in English language (verbal/non-verbal) required.
What Qualification Will I Get?
- Level 3 IVQ Advanced Diploma in Food Preparation & Cookery Supervision from City & Guilds, London.
- Certificate of Completion from Tedco Education School of Culinary Arts
How is the Course Assessed?
- The course is assessed via regular internal examinations both written and practical.
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations.
Documents required for Registration/Admission:
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- Photocopy of all educational certificates including 10th and/or 12th class mark sheets
- 6 coloured passport-sized photographs
- Residence proof
- Regular campus visits by Reputed Chefs, Hospitality Academicians, Training Managers, Human Resource Managers and L&D Managers from 4/5* hotels from all over India
- Industrial visits to 4/5* hotel kitchens to help the students understand the real-time work environment in the industry
- Opportunity to attend demonstrations of various equipment and cooking techniques by Food Development professionals from brands like Rational AG.
- Complete assistance on international career by industry experts